I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a really long time since I made one of these.

2 posters

Go down

It's been a really long time since I made one of these. Empty It's been a really long time since I made one of these.

Post by the lover. Thu 02 Apr 2009, 7:14 pm

Er, where do I start? I don't even remember how to type a journal entry anymore. I spend too much time on Tumblr and I've forgotten how to do almost anything else. As of late I've been lying in bed - awake - for 12 hours or more each day, writing poems on everything and anything but paper, eating one meal a day and alternating between my 10+ pairs of tracksuits in order to avoid my duties manning the washing machine.

I'm going to London next weekend to take pictures for my photography GCSE project. My project is "Architecture". I've been given five photos and I have to take similar shots. So, since all of my photos were taken in London, I'm going there to find the places.

Is anyone INSANELY STOKED for The Sims 3 release? Because I am but I haven't got a computer that could handle the game (this one is quite literally falling apart) and my papa doesn't really want to buy me a new one.

It's kind of like summer everyday here now and even though I love summer, not having anyone to share it with makes it seem a lot less special. Both of my social lives are suffering the effects of my current state. I don't do much else apart from stalk Pete's twitter/blog, daydream and watch reruns of Saved By The Bell. So, I'm still dreaming, still crying over some boy/whining about being all alone-y on my own-ey and still considering joining a convent.

But, I have several things to look forward to, kind of. In May half-term Cobra Starship are touring with Sing It Loud and I might, perhaps, get to interview them (CS). Gabe owes me a photograph from Warped Tour. And, also in May half-term, Hey Monday are returning to the UK with We The Kings. WTK owe me photographs too and I'm hoping I'll get to interview Hey Monday. 'Cause Cassadee Pope is to me, what Donatella Versace is to Lady GaGa. Except we look less alike.

And then, in late August (28th, 29th, 30th), it's the Reading & Leeds Festival! My mom doesn't want to let me go, on account of the fact it would require me being accompanied by an adult (18+) and she doesn't want to go. But it's okay, because I've formulated a plan that's going to get me free entry - hopefully - and ensure that I won't be there alone - hopefully - and I'll get to see FOB again!
But it's a lot of maybes. I don't really like stuff that isn't set in stone because according to my baby sister, "it's not cool to have hope, yo."

Er, yeah. Sorry for the huge waste of your time. you have pleased him
the lover.
the lover.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 661

http://kaydoubleyou.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

It's been a really long time since I made one of these. Empty Re: It's been a really long time since I made one of these.

Post by proust. Thu 02 Apr 2009, 10:29 pm

I can't wait for the new Sims, I was so angry when they postponed the release for June. The game better be amazing.
The GCSE project sounds interesting. There was this photographer who took pictures of famous postcards/souvenirs in the places that they depicted- they were overlaid in a way, I wish I could remember his name. XD
proust.
proust.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

It's been a really long time since I made one of these. Empty Re: It's been a really long time since I made one of these.

Post by the lover. Thu 02 Apr 2009, 10:56 pm

I almost cried when they postponed the release. But I think it was so that they could release the PC and Mac versions at the same time and work out those annoying new-game glitches. CAS for the Sims 3 looks so amazing. NOT COOL -game nerd-

And my GCSE project is... stressful. But luckily the place in London where I used to live is literally less than half an hour away from each of the five sites so I'm hoping I can get all my pictures done in one day ready to take back to school at the end of the holidays.
the lover.
the lover.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 661

http://kaydoubleyou.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by proust. Fri 03 Apr 2009, 12:14 am

NOT COOL I know, I've heard you can give them all kinds of wacky personality traits, and of course, you can control a lot more about the way they look too. I'm excited about the new building options and possibilities too, I love to build them houses. :/

C'mon, let's look at the bright side, taking pictures is fun, it's much better than having to do some IT project.
proust.
proust.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down