I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Weekend.

Go down

Long Weekend. Empty Long Weekend.

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Mon 20 Oct 2008, 7:18 pm

So we had a long weekend this week, we got Monday off i r pleased.

Unfortunately I came down with a cold the Friday and felt like I was going to die.
Saturday I did nothing bar watch The Breakfast Club and whine.
Sunday morning, still feeling horrible, I went to the Valley markets with Amanda.
They were so, so great!!
you have pleased him
We looked at all this awesome vintage clothing and Amanda got these pretty sunglasses for real cheap.
But, I was still feeling all lame so we stopped for coffee which was nice.

Then, we walked down the main street in the Valley, there are heaps of really cool shops there but they are all pretty expensive. So, we were walking down and I saw this wonderful dress.
It was so so beautiful and I have this graduation dinner in three weeks and it's 'formal' or 'semi-formal' so I was like PERFECT DRESS! Long Weekend. 32963

We go check it out and there is only one left on the racks and it's too big for me so I was really upset but the lady that works there was like we have a small over here.
I squealed lol@chu
So, it was a little expensive but I brought it.
I didn't get to pick my formal dress *grumbles at dad* and I brought it myself so I'm kind of mega happy with it.

Afterwards, Amanda and I caught a train back to her house and we had some stupid fight over this girl she doesn't like. She was saying how she wants to do mean things to her and I said I didn't think that was nice. Then she got really angry at me... and I ended up crying on the train cause she yelled *blushes*
Thankfully it was almost empty.

But, she apologized and then we went back to her house for sleepover fun.
We ate heaps of ice cream and watched scary movies so Amanda could hide next to me lol@chu

It was a really wonderul long weekend.
Everything is so... perfect at the moment though I'm so scared that any minute something bad will happen *sigh*

Kinky: starstruck.
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down