I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Loving You Dead [NC-17]

Go down

(c) Loving You Dead [NC-17] Empty (c) Loving You Dead [NC-17]

Post by noro Fri 15 May 2009, 2:03 pm

Title: Loving You Dead
Rating: NC-17 for sex, violence and language.
Author: jeph.
Genre: Horror. Drama.
Fandom: Gerard Way, Frank Iero.
Pairing: Gerard Way/Frank Iero.
Excerpt: "Sweetie?" I call out, covering my voice with thick sugary coating, "Oh baby, please come out...I'm not going to hurt you."

I crane my neck as the entire flat goes silent. My eyes twitch as I hear a faint whimpering sound and the words strangely sounding like 'bullshit'. I follow the noise and it leads me to the closet door, holding nothing but my old art supplies and his used guitars. I take a hand and knock on it gently.

"Don't make me come in there," I taunt, stretching out the tape and biting a piece off with my teeth, hearing a small gasp emit from the crack underneath the door, "You're just making this all worse."

I wait for a few moments before my hand finds its way to the knob while the other holds the piece of tape and the roll. I twist it and the door goes inwards, revealing a frightened-looking boy huddled in a corner before I grab his arm and haul him up, hearing him yelp from the sudden movement.

"Don't hurt me," he pleads, tears streaming down his face, "Please don't hurt me."

Warnings: Um... well. There's sex and violence and swearing. >_> Oh and by the way, I have no idea how to use this site, so if I seem like a huge stupidhead for posting this, just say so.

The half-stubbed cigarette dangles helplessly from my fingers before it cries out silently as my lips smush violently against it.

He's late and it's not the first time either but then again, I'm sure he knows.

But what he doesn't is that I've grown past the part of eating up all his lies, his eyes and that damned cheap look he gives me everytime I rat him out for it. I'm not a child anymore, I'm not stupid. I know, fuck it, I really do.

The little whore thinks he can prance around, showing his tight little ass to anyone who'd want it. It's supposed to be mine and mine only, paws off to whoever doesn't have my name. I crack my knuckles in a useless attempt to free my anger.

I hear the faint click of a door being opened and my eyes light up, realizing the start of revenge is at my wake. He thinks I'm asleep, but little does the fucker know, I've been up for six hours just waiting for him to burst through the door.

I can see his dark figure attempting to pad quietly across the floor to the bed, the bunch of pillows I stuffed underneath the covers serving as the lump of my body showing through the blanket. I watched as he pulls back the duvet enough so he can slip his small frame inside before shifting over to where the mass of fabric that was portrayed as myself, wrapping his arms around one of the feathered pillows. I hear him gasp in surprise as he realizes what it really is and I decide it's time for me to shine.

"Hi there, baby," I coo in a mocking voice, "How was your midnight fuck, hm?"

I throw the now-finished cancer stick over my shoulder and lean against the wall, giggling quietly as he sits up in shock.

"What..." he says in a coarse voice before clearing his throat, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't play idiot with me," I sneer, walking slowly over to the bed, "I've had enough of your games."

The moons shines briefly through the window and I can see the fear in the hazel of his eyes. I laugh to swallow it up.

"Scared?" I chuckle before crawling up the front of his body, stroking the side of his face and watching him flinch underneath my touch. I feel his bones shiver and he cringes, contorting his face as he gives his head a small shake to tell me he's not.

I narrow my eyes and bring my hand up to grab a fistful of his hair, wrenching his head backwards before hearing a yelp escape past his lips. I lean down to whisper into his ear.

"Well you should be."

I shove him down against the mattress, his skull knocking against the hard headboard of the bed before hearing him gasp out of pain. I crawl over his legs and sit down on his hips, grabbing his wrists and pinning them down to his sides.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty," I tut, shifting my legs to captivate his wrists under my knees before I go down to peck his cheek, "You should know better."

"K-Know wh-what?" he stutters, gasping again as I backhand him across the face, his head thrown to the side.

"I thought I said not to act stupid!" I seeth, grabbing his chin to force him into my eyes, "You fuckin' whore."

"I'm not a--"

The previous slap turns into a hard punch before I take his face into my hands again. I drill my eyes deep into his, just imagining what he would look like if crimson poured out of those sockets. He struggles to look away and I laughed loudly, curling my lips back in a sneer.

"Admit what you've done and I'll stop."

His bruised eyes tell me his answer and I narrow my own again before I struggle to sweeten my look and give him the sense of my persistency.

"I see how it is then," I murmur and I force my lips against his, feeling both our teeth bruise the inside of his mouth.

I smirk and bring my hand down to squeeze his jean-clad dick, much harder than neccessary. He gasps again and I take this moment to shove my tongue down his throat, his gag reflexes tightning around it as the spitty muscle begins fuck his esophagus. The muscles contract around it again as he struggles to talk while I let out a loud moan before pulling back, panting.

"Oh babe, you better be used to it...'cause there's something much bigger going down that."

I laugh again as his eyes widen and he writhes underneath my weight, trying to break away as his crotch rubbing up against mine. I dig down harder and force his pelvis into the bed. He cries out in agony at the pressure.

"Don't pretend you don't like it," I murmur, stroking his neck with my index finger, "Because I know you do...I know everything about what you've done."

"I haven't...done anything!" he breathes as I move my body up to his chest, crushing his ribcage against his lungs.

"Denial only makes it worse," I smirk, smoothing his fringe out of his face and drilling my pupils into his again, "Idiot."

He cries out in pain as I slap him across the face. I lean back slightly before going in again to peck the now-red flesh of his cheek. It's funny that I find hard to believe I ever came to love this pathetic waste of space.

"You have such a pretty face," I say as his eyes water underneath my gaze, "Too bad I'm going have to...mess it up a little."

I have the sense to bite down sharply on his neck before getting up off his body entirely, raising my eyebrows. He lays there, panting and out a breath like a dog, closing and opening his eyes.

"I'll be right back," I purr, smirking as his eyes gave me the look of pure fear, "And don't move...or else I'll have to punish you."

He nods quickly and I turn my back to go over to the kitchen, opening the drawers to pull out a long shiny kitchen knife. I glance at it for a few moments, murmuring about its perfection before shutting the drawer and going to the sink, rummaging past the plastic bags and cleaning products to find a roll of duct tape. I smirk, imagining the possibilities this simple product would give me.

Closing the cupboard door, I saunter back to the bed, only to see that he's gone. I growl in frustration and set the knife on the side table before turning around and stepping over to the door, flicking the lock shut and twirling the tape effortlessly around my fingers.

"Sweetie?" I call out, covering my voice with thick sugary coating, "Oh baby, please come out...I'm not going to hurt you."

I crane my neck as the entire flat goes silent. My eyes twitch as I hear a faint whimpering sound and the words strangely sounding like 'bullshit'. I follow the noise and it leads me to the closet door, holding nothing but my old art supplies and his used guitars. I take a hand and knock on it gently.

"Don't make me come in there," I taunt, stretching out the tape and biting a piece off with my teeth, hearing a small gasp emit from the crack underneath the door, "You're just making this all worse."

I wait for a few moments before my hand finds its way to the knob while the other holds the piece of tape and the roll. I twist it and the door goes inwards, revealing a frightened-looking boy huddled in a corner before I grab his arm and haul him up, hearing him yelp from the sudden movement.

"Don't hurt me," he pleads, tears streaming down his face, "Please don't hurt me."

I jut my lower lip out, "Now who ever said about hurting you? It's all about making you feel good, that's all."

I feel him relax ever so slightly underneath my grasp, flinching as I ghost my lips against his cheek. I'm really screwing with his mind right now, giving him the sense of cowardice and then comfort. To tell the truth? I'm too cheery too care.

"What...what are you doing?" he panics as I effortlessly wrap the piece of tape around his wrists, forcing them together, "St-Stop it."

"But I want to see you..." I stop to rip off another piece of tape, smaller, "Struggle," and I quickly place it over his lips before he can say another word.

I begin to haul him back to the bed as he fights against the tape around his wrists and on his mouth, his legs kicking as I wrap my arms around his waist and lift him up, throwing him onto the mattress. He flips around and tries to crawl away, using his arms to pull himself over the edge of the bed before I grab the roll of tape again and push his body back to the middle, grabbing the silver bonds around his wrist and pinning them high above his head. There's rivers coming out of his eyes now as he fights to speak.

"What was that?" I mock as his cheek puff out from the breath contained in his mouth, "I can't quite hear you."

I rip off a longer piece of tape, about the size of my entire arms length and take his arms, looping one end through the hole his limbs made and sticking it to the headboard before wrapping it around the wood. I watch his eyes widen and he writhes underneath me, fiercely pulling his arms down and attempting to break himself free.

"Ah, ah, ah..." I tut, grabbing the lonely-looking knife off the bedside table before regaining my rightful place on his hips, "You don't want to upset me, do you?"

He stops aruptly, his gaze focusing on the glint of the metal in my hands and more tears stream out of his eyes while he shakes his head no.

"That's good," I say before I lean down and press the tip of the blade against his throat, "You're being co-operative."

I watch as he gulps again, his Adam's apple just touching the knife, a small trickle of ruby falling down to his collarbone. He's breathing real fast now, sniffling ever so often. I grin widely before I go down and trail my tongue from the bottom of his neck and up, lapping up the blood left there.

"Mm, tasty," I murmur before moving away and trailing the knife down further, slicing apart his shirt like soft butter.

He's wailing, I can hear it underneath his gag. And I can sense that he's scared. But he deserves this fear.

I sigh in content at the mess he is and I swiftly tear apart his sleeves, throwing the mangled piece of clothing behind my shoulder. I stare down at his inviting chest, glowing the pallid light of the moon. I lick my lips sensually before I slip my own t-shirt over my shoulders. I hear him scream again and I shut up him with a another nice backhand to his cheek.

"Now," I tell him as I set the knife down and undo the buckle on both our belts, "We're going to have some fun."

Last edited by Sheepy on Thu 21 May 2009, 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the title./checked:sheep)
noro
noro
New Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 46

http://digestedchildren.whisperwars.net/

Back to top Go down