I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Older [PG]

Go down

(c) Older [PG] Empty (c) Older [PG]

Post by tea-boy. Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:13 am

Title: Older.
Rating: PG
Author: Me
Genre: Fiction.
Summary/Excerpt:I feel us disintegrating, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, we all end up alone. You walk towards me, still keeping that smile on your face, and you get down on your knees, just so you can be my height.
Side note: Subject to change, I'm bouncing it between 'you' and 'she'. It's a wordspill.

---

My childlike eyes rested on your frame, counting the buttons on your coat. You stared, head tipped back, at the sky. A soft gray colored the park and the leaves blew to and fro. I could feel the tears forming in the back of my eyes, still counting the same five buttons over and over again. You look at me now, your saviour blues seem to dance and you smile. A small smile saying that it will be okay, that you’re and adult and I’m a child and you’ll take care of me. Your smile is a lie, isn’t it? I hear the wind howl quietly in my ears, trying to dig at something. Your dirty blond hair is blowing in your face, and you pushing it away seems a miracle to me. I hear the rusty swings creak as the wind blows them slightly, too. I feel like the wind is watching over us today, the cool breeze is just guiding us home. I feel us disintegrating, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, we all end up alone. You walk towards me, still keeping that smile on your face, and you get down on your knees, just so you can be my height.

“Little Girl Wind, find your home again.”

You kiss my forehead and ruffle my hair. Your small, reassuring smile fades a bit and you gets up.

“I love you always.”

And you start walking. Walking down a leaf covered path. I stand there, thinking you’ll come back. You are coming back, right? I see you turn the corner and the tears spill over. Then, I run. I run so fast down the same trail that I almost feel myself fly. I need to see your saviour blues, and your whipping hair, and your sweetest smiles.

I turn the same corner that you had not but twenty seconds ago. And you’re gone. All I can see are trees winding in and out of the road, pushing themselves up, strong and proud, in the midst of loosing their leaves.

The tears don’t stop, they just won’t stop. Faster and faster and faster. I need you, I miss you, I love you. The sobs echo and bounce back into my ears. I can feel my heart breaking, a delicate cloth torn in two, floating onto the leafy ground in front of me.

“Wise Girl Tree, you were my home.”

Last edited by peacemaker- on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: peacemaker.)
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down