I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/shitty rant.

Go down

/shitty rant. Empty /shitty rant.

Post by Who we are. Sat 31 Oct 2009, 8:59 pm

So life is just great isn't it?
It's Halloween and I'm sitting on here.
Even though I wish I was invited somewhere, I can't really think of anyone that would bother to invite me.
The only three friends that I had are pretty much just acquaintances now.
It's not anyone's fault, maybe it's really mine? I didn't contribute enough. I knew they should have taken Amy. Shes a 10x better drummer than I am. Yeah, at the time I wished and wished I wouldn't have been replaced, I think in hindsight it would have been better they would be further and it would be 10x easier.
Now I barely talk to anyone except for band and now that's taking a break. Which is good, you need it. And we don't even know if the band is going to start up again.
Besides last Saturday and doing the household shopping, I haven't been out of my house in months.
I haven't had a real conversation for even longer. My brothers barley here, when he is his asleep and mum and dad never come over. Only if they need to borrow a spoon or get something from the garage. Even then they just let themselves in with a key and leave.
Do you know what that's like? I'm seventeen. These are supposed to be the best years of my life.
My last two relationships were fucked by someone I never see and they never really saw me to begin with.
What do I have to stand for?
I finished Primary School with below average grades, only got accepted to South Fremantle SHS cause my brother already went there.
Got kicked out of that school.
Went to Gilmore.. left there to go fail a tafe course in music, the only think I thought I had going. I can't even complete a fucking course in it.
A band that's falling apart.
Parents that don't talk to me.
A dirty house I can't be fucked cleaning anymore cause my brother doesn't have to do shit just cause he has a job so I do everything.
I spend at least 10-15hours a day playing computer games that I'm not even really that good at.
Life. Is. Fucking. Great.
I just want the 12th to come to we can stop pretending to be a real band and I can officially give up. again. lol I can't even give up right. Well I guess I already established that one last year.
Finished.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down