I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am book

2 posters

Go down

I am book Empty I am book

Post by fleamailman Fri 22 Jan 2010, 6:49 pm

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

the goblin was here too, alone save for that cold feeling of deep passing night as he eyed the Christmas tree for its reassurance though it only seemed to open doors back to earlier trees of his wilder times “…you’re all gone, why do you want me to remind myself of all this now, besides they're, and you well know it too, either dead, grown up or very old now, …” he voiced to the bright tree surrounded by darkness, the tree laughed back"...stupid goblin is it only now that you learn that you can't give Christmas back to those who loved you, you can only pass it on for them..."

I am book Christmas1

fleamailman
New Recruit

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

I am book Empty Re: I am book

Post by fleamailman Fri 22 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

repost from elsewhere, just sharing now

the goblin had some idea of how the goblin would be in thirty years if he was still here that is, but he had no idea of the amazing things he could come across or produce if he just kept on posting like this "...ones outer world slowly crumbles while ones inner world slowly forms..." repeated the goblin to himself now

I am book NaturalVibrations_-_0043-surrealism

fleamailman
New Recruit

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Fri 22 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

I'm sorry, but it's inappropriate to post in the Journal forum of another user. If you would like your own forum, feel free to post journals about your life as regularly as you please, and once we see it necessary, we will add your own subforum. Until then, please refrain from making topics in other users' forums and from any further spamming. It would probably help for you to read the Site Rules. The cover things like off-topic posting and continuous, irrelevant spamming.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down