I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the past two days...

Go down

the past two days... Empty the past two days...

Post by zero Fri 10 Oct 2008, 3:39 pm

and today have just been awesome.

So I get to school, and just... don't go to class. Life's awesome. Kind of. But yeah!

Two days ago, Wednesday, I had to go to class but everything went by like fucking wind. Thenthenthenthen, my bestest friend in the world, Erwin, has a band named SOS and they had band practice and they were talking about going to the practice studio just a few streets away from school.

And they asked me to go. ZOMGGGG

It was so awesome, there was Virgil, the awesome rhythm guitar-er, Kimani, the awesome drumist, Kuya Lesther, the lameassbutawesome basser, Erwin, the amazing lead guitar-er, and Frederick the awesome and -cumslut- vocaler.

lol@chu Sorry.

Thenthenthen the next day, I don't get to go to classes. you have pleased him I'm part of the school News Paper, and they have this contest thing for the writers. I decided I didn't wanna join so I just had to help around school. LMFAOOO All the other schools come here, and we just... fix everything and take care of everything. LMFAOOO It's awesome, I don't go to classes, I can bring my phone. -cumslut-

AND AFTER WE WENT TO THE STUDIO AGAIN. ZOMGGGG i r pleased. Butbutbutbut Kuya Paul was with is. He's first year college, and he's musically delicious. Srsly. He's just amazing, it's nawwww and -cumslut--ning.

whatnow? O_O -ends ranting- whatnow? O_O
zero
zero
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1813

Back to top Go down