I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Journal >_>

4 posters

Go down

Another Journal >_> Empty Another Journal >_>

Post by Heartswell. Thu 30 Oct 2008, 2:12 am

This is a mostly random entry but I just want to talk to anyone. >_>
And this is probably gonna be a pretty pessimistic entry. . _ .
BUT ANYHOW!

-sigh-
Alright, so I've been doing well at Uni; hopefully >_> my life at home is simply stable; no fights with sibs or parents. Nothing big at least. Everything's been so calm outside my head and I think I'm beginning to like it.

But the thing's that troubles me is people. Yes. I'm going to rant about how people are stupid and thick.

So like, I think, on Tuesday we has a Social Problems class where we started on Gender Inequality a subject I really didn't think I'd be into but I was surprised to notice that I'm into>_> What pissed me off the most at that class is when the teacher asked : 'when you see a man crying what do you think?' -she's a woman>_>-
The answers were like, 'It must be something really major to make him cry', 'He's weak' and the like... but one girl said 'That he's gay.'
And that blew a fuse in my brain. Like... T_T T_T T_T girls laughed expect me; I frowned and got all disgusted and murmured 'That's not funny.'

It's really not.
So what? Guys cry and they're gay now? Totally makes sense. Guys don't cry cause they're told they shouldn't since they were like two. But does that mean they don't have emotions? That they can't express them like the rest of us do? That they're not people?
And think of it this way; not crying causes emotions to compress and compress like gas in a can; it will explode when you put it in the fire. Thus when a guy is just mad or frustrated he can just randomly punch someone while girls can cry and sob it all away.

It's stupid.
Just... gah. Stupid stupid stupid T_T and I'm still angry at that girl.

Then we went about how women are born loving and caring.
No they're not. They're born as people; blank pages that need to be written.
I actually almost shouted at them 'NO!' when the teacher asked if women are born loving and caring. What if you were just some girl who hadn't gotten a chance to get a dolly to comb and love and smother? You can be just as caring when you have your own baby. You learn.

We're taught every last single thing. Well, except the basic instincts; such as the hunt of sex and food along the need to socialize and be part of a community.

Thus here ends my long long rant without a proper ending you have pleased him

Except that I'll totally be thrilled to give the class homophobes a big fuck you with my presentation about Homophobia :wow::
Heartswell.
Heartswell.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 637

Back to top Go down

Another Journal >_> Empty Re: Another Journal >_>

Post by proust. Thu 30 Oct 2008, 10:50 am

there there diddums
you show them.

and

all people are born loving. it's our human nature. have faith in humans and don't argue with me on this one.
-narrows eyes-
proust.
proust.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post by rock and/or roll Thu 30 Oct 2008, 2:13 pm

That reminds me of something a friend of mine said.
She says that she's a traditionalist; she believes that men shouldn't cry unless they're gay, because she categorizes gay men with women.
I don't get her reasoning behind that tbh. Gay men are still men and all men are human and humans have emotions. [/obvious] >>

And good luck with your presentation.
You'll pwn them all. gtfo over yourself,
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by street spirit (fade out). Thu 30 Oct 2008, 5:16 pm

Can I punch that girl? >.>;

I took a class called "About Men And Women" last year, and we talked about men crying and stuff. People make them out to be tough, strong (physically, emotionally, and mentally) because this is how society portrays men, and people think men were born to be strong like women were born to be loving and caring and mother-like.

It's all bullshit, tbh. Girls are supposed to be sensitive and guys aren't; women are supposed to be dominated by men, who must have power over everything because then they'll be looked down upon.
It's all bull.
street spirit (fade out).
street spirit (fade out).
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1671

http://offkeymelodies.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down