I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Bodies: The Alternate Story (PG-13)

Go down

(c) Bodies: The Alternate Story (PG-13) Empty (c) Bodies: The Alternate Story (PG-13)

Post by tony stark Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:12 pm

Title: Bodies: The Alternate Story
Author: Moi
Type: Chaptered
Summary: A Heroes Fan Fiction based off the alternate story for Season Two.
The virus gets out, Nathan quarantines Odessa even though that leaves him, Matt and his brother trapped in the dying town.
Rating: PG-13

Chapter One: The Burnt Toast Diner

I’d been there before; the Burnt Toast Diner, Odessa, Texas. Last time it had been warm and welcoming, not that I’d stayed for long. It had changed due to the quarantine; maybe due to the death of Charlie Andrews, a waitress who was slaughtered by Sylar. Gloomy is the only word I could use to describe this place. We didn’t have the lights on; it was silent, save for Nathan’s irregular breathing.

I felt awful, I couldn’t even look at him. I was sat three booths away from the table he was hunched on. He was so still, it was like he was dead, but his chest was rising and falling. What hurt most was he kept trying to speak but he couldn’t do it; he was too weak. He was dying and I couldn’t take it.

Matt was there with us, we wanted to keep him separate from the “brave men and women of Odessa”. Matt looked after him, I couldn’t. It made me feel guilty when I looked at him. He looked ill, exhausted. Odds were he’d catch the virus; Nathan kept pointing this out to him. Matt didn’t care. Matt was loyal, not like me.

It was my fault, I should have been lying there dying, not Nathan. If I hadn’t have trusted Adam none of this would have happened. The damn virus wouldn’t have escaped. My fault. All of it. I should’ve burnt; but wait, I’d have healed from. Someone should’ve shot me in the back of the god damn head. I hated myself. I wished I could be in Nathan’s place. I should’ve been dying. Not Nathan. Nathan had been on the right side all the way through It; not like me.
checked. pp.J
tony stark
tony stark
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down