I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JENNA'S ~CHEMICALROMANCE ANNIVERSARY.

Go down

JENNA'S ~CHEMICALROMANCE ANNIVERSARY. Empty JENNA'S ~CHEMICALROMANCE ANNIVERSARY.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Tue 16 Dec 2008, 4:18 am

For what, you ask?

It's my two-year My Chemical Romance concert anniversary.

Actually, right now is when I'd be leaving to go wait in line.

I want to reminisce. lol@chu

Hhh... yeah. I remember I went with my friend Christina, she was getting back from Washington DC on that day. I made MCR converse which I have a photo of SOMEWHERE, and I'll get to that later. I actually still have them... I was so paranoid because I had to walk home. In the rain. With hot-glued converse on paper and fabric. lol@chu

I got home, and pestered my dad to leave... we left around now, 4:30, and got to the sosososo pretty Aragon Ballroom. Non-Chicagoans, do some research on that place, it's fantastic. That picture I linked to was what it looked like before the 'ballroom' look got torn down... you can still see the blue and everything on the walls... gorgeous. nawwww

Anyway, we got there, and it was FREEZING. Omg, you must know what winters in Chicago are like. It was probably four degrees Fahrenheit out, and we waited there for four hours. Finally, we went in... oh god, I will NEVER forget getting checked in at that place... >__> Scary stuff... I still have the shirt I got -lol-

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus played first (this was Twisted Thirteen btw, if any Midwesterners know what that is) and they were great. We were about fifteen feet away.

This was my first rock concert, btw. In GA. In, I had no idea what a mosh pit was. I was 11 years old. >___>

Then, Rise Against came on... and... yeah. Right when they opened their set, moshes started. We both freaked out, Christina and I... I got punched in the face and she got hit in her stomach. We went out and started whining because we were dizzy and lost our spots. Let me tell you, I was a VERY pissed off 11 year old.

Then, we went back by the bar to wait for the ~chemicalromance boys. I remember, we were waiting, and this guy walked by with a dark green hoodie on... he passed us, and I just went

"Shit. Christina. Christina. CHRISTINA SHUT UP, THAT LOOKED LIKE FRANK."

as I saw some ~tats on the guy's hand.

He passed us and went into the back door, to the stage. I still think it was him.

Anyway, they started, with The End. Gway was a blondie at the time, btw. Haha, me and her were just freaking out, and we always thought he'd kind of made an 'lol' face when/if he saw us freaking out once, you know... it's kind of weird to see two little kids at a rock show, I guess...

I remember that night, goddd. I still have the tickets and everything.

Since, I've been to four shows in total.

I miss the boys. :')

Excuse my long rant btw
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

JENNA'S ~CHEMICALROMANCE ANNIVERSARY. Empty Re: JENNA'S ~CHEMICALROMANCE ANNIVERSARY.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Tue 16 Dec 2008, 8:39 am

lol@chu!

I NEED TO CHANGE MY NAME. D;

I'z sorry for the ~confusion.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down