I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgia?

4 posters

Go down

Nostalgia? Empty Nostalgia?

Post by tea-boy. Fri 23 Jan 2009, 1:32 am

I know I've been posting quite a lot of journals and it's probably getting annoying, but I felt I needed to get this out of my system.

I used to have these moments when I was younger, much younger. Maybe five or six when it started. I would often sit down and start thinking. I thought about the earth and the universe. I contemplated time and space, reality and the supernatural. I contemplated everything in it's entirety. And I always ended up asking myself why we existed or if we even did. It always gave me this feeling, these moments. A sort of aching emptiness, if that makes sense. And I would get so scared because the feeling would linger, sometimes for hours. Eventually, I would be distracted by Barney or something. I dunno, I guess it sort of faded throughout the years as my mind became more occupied. The memory sprang to my head when I was lying awake at three am last night. It left me feeling bittersweet for reasons I don't even understand. The whole thing is very 'I dunno'-ish. Part of me wants to feel that feeling again, even though it was devastating to the soul.

To make this less depressing, today was my last day of gym. ZOMGGGG
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia? Empty Re: Nostalgia?

Post by emily. Fri 23 Jan 2009, 10:18 am

You were born to be a writer.

You give me the same feeling as all my favourite authors. As if that's how they think, because I wonder how they think a lot.
I'm jealous.
emily.
emily.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Fri 23 Jan 2009, 10:37 am

^ She really was born a writer. You can tell from reading anything she says, really. Even from her confessions and normal conversation. It's just there. She has this way with words that just comes so fucking naturally. I mean, she can confess in stanzas. NOT COOL

Anyways. you dont matter.

You're not getting annoying. At least not to me. It's rather refreshing to get inside your head and know what's going on with you and how you're doing without asking. [and maybe a bit creepy of me pedo y/y?]

I find it so admiring somehow that you would contemplate such things at such a young age, questioning and looking for answers. And I find such questioning an essential part of an intelligent person. Never taking something for an answer without searching for your own answers.

I'll stop now. whatnow? O_O
Isis
Isis
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 186

http://www.myspace.com/isis375

Back to top Go down

Post by emily. Fri 23 Jan 2009, 8:12 pm

I know. lol@chu I've been wanting to tell her for ages - tell you for ages, it's weird talking about you/to you in third person - that you really were born a writer but this was the first opportunity where I didn't feel like superfreakkk. LMFAOOO
emily.
emily.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Skellington Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:59 am

Meg is my new favorite writer, hands down.
you dont matter.
Anyway, I'm a creeper, so I always read all your journals. whatnow? O_O
I think it's nifty.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tea-boy. Sat 24 Jan 2009, 2:10 am

Thanks guys. nawwww
You have no idea how much that means to me.
-loves-
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down