I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgia.

Go down

Nostalgia. Empty Nostalgia.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Wed 01 Apr 2009, 9:09 pm

Fuck this song.

And when it all comes down to a sunrise on the east side...

Screaming, snatching, wild laughter, the alcohol weighing us down like sand under our skin - but did we care? Held down like lead balloons, with life and love as the helium pressing us back up in a delicious, dizzying spiral out of control. Illegalities and alliances, the bitter taste of drunkenness thick in our throats, bubbling up with our laughter. Our eyes were bright as the start in the sky, burning with youth and freedom and what we thought was all the time in the world.

Tonight is alive with the promise of a street fight...

...and the adrenaline sparking bright and hot in our veins, roaming the streets heavy with anger and excitement, the thick desperation - brotherhood - of a gang resting heavy over out heads.

We'll kill them, we told each other. We'll kick their fucking teeth in and we won't stop til they're choking on their blood - like we were choking on our anger, shaking under the weight of our own words.

Would we have? Does it matter?

It's nostalgia burning bitter through my throat now, weighed down with every unspoken I miss you and I need you that it hurt too much to choke out.

Close your eyes and pretend, can we ever feel like this again?
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down