I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz...

2 posters

Go down

Lulz... Empty Lulz...

Post by tea-boy. Sat 24 Jan 2009, 4:34 am

...I can't contain myself. Sorry, but I'm spamming your journals once again, IAR. This time with the observations of a writer living in a town bursting at the seems with proof of the sentiment "Money doesn't buy happiness".

A Burberry mother looks at her Gucci daughter with anger. Her collagen lips form a stern pout, she twirls her designer sunglasses in her hand, and pulls a dramatic hand-on-hip pose. Words stumble out of glossed lips, angry and haughty. The younger has made her wait for a substantial amount of time. The Burberry mother simply does not have the time to waste on her Gucci daughter. Our daughter, she strikes back, though very mildy. Mumbled curses and spiteful words cast at her monsterther's back. She turns around with daggers in her eyes. And the second generation, she just beats her long eyelashes innocently and looks at the mother with a fire in her eyes that only designer dreams can put there. As they start walking out to whatever expensive car they drive, a few tears leak out of perfectly made up eyes. Gucci daughter fades to troubled teen and the world seems just a bit more unfair.

The gaps between our houses get smaller
while the holes inside them grow larger,
until they are the same as all the others.

Sad boys grow up, try drugs, and fall in love.
Its our insides that we’re running out of.

Last edited by fuggire. on Sat 24 Jan 2009, 10:55 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Perfectionist. :'))
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Lulz... Empty Re: Lulz...

Post by Jack Skellington Sat 24 Jan 2009, 5:13 am

Lulz... 203854 Lulz... 783152
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington