I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulz, essay contest

Go down

Lulz, essay contest Empty Lulz, essay contest

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Wed 15 Apr 2009, 6:34 am

ABOUT THE JONAS BRUVVAZZZZZZZZZ.

Haha, I just became aware of this now... and since I saw it was 300 words, I was like, 'dude, I'm a pathetic writer, but srsly I can even do THAT.'

Ssso I tried it. whatnow? O_O

The prompt was, like, for their TV show (...don't ask plz plz plz)

'The Jonas Brothers are just like you; they too have to go to school. But what if you went to the same high school the Jonas Brothers attended?? Write an essay (a fun story) on what would high school be like if you went to school with the Jonas Brothers?

Send FFE your essay (300 words max) to support@fanfamilyexperience.com, and the TOP 50 ESSAYS will get this week's prize -- stay tuned for more details on what you can earn!'

And, yeah, I finished it in ten minutes. whatnow? O_O It kind of sucked, but seriously, who could seriously work with that prompt? >.> Eh, here's an excerpt

As I would take a seat in algebra – my worst class, I’m barely getting a B now as it is – the teacher would begin to ramble on about the ‘y’ line and how it corresponds with the ‘x’ line. The whole equation would begin to look like a keyboard ate a calculator then exploded on contact… though, right then, you’d probably hear screams coming from the next room.

I’d think to myself. “Room 25? Must be Kevin.” Upon thinking that, of course, we’d hear someone scream his name. Whoa… poor guy…

Down the hallway, you’d hear more screams. High-pitched. Wow, Nick, I’d feel so bad for you…

I’d still hear chatter in the next room, then someone shouting over the voices, “Kev, where’s room 18? There’s two spaces between 16 and 20 and –”

More shrieks. Joe, you really asked for that.

IIII SUCK BUT I WANNA WIN.
lulz guys this is fun.

edit: ALSO THIS MADE ME LAUGH.
A LOT.

Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down