I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first journal really?

2 posters

Go down

first journal really? Empty first journal really?

Post by paranoia Sat 07 Mar 2009, 6:07 am

Yeeeah, so, I'm gonna try this. We'll see how this goes. I think I'll just rant for awhile. Wouldn't be surprised if no one even reads this / responds to it / whatevar.

So. Pauuuulllla.... is my name. I'm sitting her with my laptop waiting for a hockey game to start... Montreal <3<3... but, tbqh, I don't even like watching hockey. I like the game. I like the team. I don't like watching it... at least not on TV, maybe when I go see it in Montreal. A home game vs Toronto with my dad and sister [: ... lol someday.

Oh! Speaking of my sister. She might be pregnant -faceknife-. She's not sure and I know I shouldn't be talking about it but idk. She's 18, lives with her ~fiance~ and cat 2 hours away. She's coming home for a few days next weekend. I'm thinking she's a total fucking dumb shit right now. This is their (her and ~fiance~'s) third pregnancy scare... they've been together for a year. I kinda wanna rip his p33n off rn. I don't like him as it is, but srsly? My parents, my grandparents, my brothers, aunts, uncles, everyone will fucking flipp. No one likes him. She's too young. They're barley making it, always asking my parents to send them money. Like, fuuuuu-

Urgh, change of topic. That's not very nice for my first journal!

I was eating pineapple earlier [:. Fucking love pineapples... and apples... and celery... and carrots. All of which I have rn. :D

Did you know I'm vegetarian? TRUEFACTSRLLY. Sinceee.. last August I do believe. I'll go vegan someday. Right now... cheeeeese. ^________^

What else? hmmmm OH. I know. I love IAR. jsyk. I don't really talk to most of the people on here , which makes me sad, but the people I do talk to.... <3<3<3

^__^

I have a cat. Binxie the Corner Cat. She's great. She likes to be in the corner of Hailey's pictures.

Ow, my tongue hurts. Stupid delicious pineapple.

Um ,yeah . I'm gonna go pee whatnow? O_O you dont matter.

BYEEEEE first journal really? 322959
paranoia
paranoia
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

first journal really? Empty Re: first journal really?

Post by frayed ends Sat 07 Mar 2009, 11:47 pm

tina is maybe preggers? COLON HORROR!
and we need to hang out again before the break is over first journal really? 214378
maybe you could come over to my house, then we'll go walk around downtown?
hopefully pervy man wont follow us for like twenty minutes again LOL@CHUUU
frayed ends
frayed ends
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1881

http://myspace.com/206781067

Back to top Go down

Post by paranoia Sun 08 Mar 2009, 1:32 am

you dont know that. <_<

yessssiirr.
no <_< xD
-shudder-
paranoia
paranoia
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down