I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And today was a day just like any other...

4 posters

Go down

And today was a day just like any other... Empty And today was a day just like any other...

Post by anna may tronic. Sun 16 Nov 2008, 12:59 pm

And today was a day just like any other...

Basically I have to showcase my epic epic love for them and the fact that they can create songs as close to perfect as I have ever heard.

Jacks Mannequin make my soul smile.

I listen to 'Everything In Transit' on repeat on the days when I can't find the courage to get out of bed.

I want everyone to download 'I'm Ready,' It has to be the most perfect song I've just about ever heard. It helps me, a hell of a lot to think that I'm working toward becoming the person in the song, working towards the day when I can get out of bed and be proud of the person I am, to be able to be excited about who I'm becoming, to say 'I'm ready' for anything that the world throws at me no matter if it;s good or bad.

I just love that song so much.

-

I love Lucy. She's rad, she makes me smile when I'm sad, she doesn't let me get emo, but shes always there if I want to talk about something serious.

I love her. I should probably tell her that.
A lot.
-

I miss everyone so much right now, it's like its been dawning on me for a while that this is it. I can't go back to school. I will NEVER again get to see my friends everyday. I will never be able to be around them as much as I used to be. I miss them. I'm lonely
It makes me cry.
I suspect they will forget about me and I really dont blame them, I'm not memorable. I guess the only thing I can do is remember the fantastic times we had even if we can never have them again.

-

Hi Emma and Shalisa you have pleased him
-

This journals boring, sorry. I doubt anyone read it but that okay, when I'm writing these things I completely forget that other people will see them anyway. I get sucked in by the words. The formations. The pattern. Language. Letters. Everything. Its unhealthy obsession.

-
I'm on eight pills a day now.
I suspect if you shook me I would make little rattling noises like the bottles that house my medicine.

They make me sick almost constantly.
The doctor said it would pass.
I hope so.
Far too unstable to settle I doubt that the doctors are wrong.-

-
God I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid fucking pity party, I have a good life, or a least I will, everything is fine.
-
I wake up to find it's another
Four aspirin morning, and I dive in
I put on the same clothes I wore yesterday.
When did society decide that we had to change
And wash a tee shirt after every individual use:
If it's not dirty, I'm gonna wear it.
I take the stairs to the car
And there's fog on the windows.
I need caffeine in my blood stream,
I take caffeine in the blood stream.
I grip the wheel and all at once I realize:

My life has become a boring pop song
And everyone's singing along
anna may tronic.
anna may tronic.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

And today was a day just like any other... Empty Re: And today was a day just like any other...

Post by more adventurous. Sun 16 Nov 2008, 9:55 pm

Jack's Mannequin is amazing. I'm Ready is such a great song and I love it. It makes me happy to hear someone else love them.

I don't know what the whole situation is for you, but I'm sorry that your lonely. I'm sorry for whatever is happening in your life that isn't so much fun, but I hope Jack's Mannequin helps you.
more adventurous.
more adventurous.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 4753

http://libbeyinreallife.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

And today was a day just like any other... Empty Re: And today was a day just like any other...

Post by she had the world. Mon 17 Nov 2008, 8:20 am

Jack's Mannequin has such amazing music. It's so nice to listen too.
she had the world.
she had the world.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 509

Back to top Go down

Post by anna may tronic. Mon 17 Nov 2008, 3:42 pm

sad robots. wrote:Jack's Mannequin is amazing. I'm Ready is such a great song and I love it. It makes me happy to hear someone else love them.

I don't know what the whole situation is for you, but I'm sorry that your lonely. I'm sorry for whatever is happening in your life that isn't so much fun, but I hope Jack's Mannequin helps you.

Thankyou for you kind words, it means a lot -loves-
anna may tronic.
anna may tronic.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by makoto kino. Mon 17 Nov 2008, 4:46 pm

-snugs Jennana-

come to my tupperware party, y/y?

lucy eli emma and moi will be there, and perhaps daisy aswell ^_^

-clings-

ily jennbaby ^_^
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down