I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These lungs have sung this song for too long.

3 posters

Go down

These lungs have sung this song for too long. Empty These lungs have sung this song for too long.

Post by tea-boy. Thu 29 Jan 2009, 9:46 am

It didn’t hurt the first time because I had never known anything else.
But once it was taken away. . .everything collapsed.
And it wasn’t like things just faded out.
There was the terrible tumult and then everything was ripped out roughly, bit by bit.
And all the destruction left me paralyzed.
It took me so long to even think about getting on my feet.
When I read that line from Perks, I always think of you.
Because I made you my everything and you threw it all away. These lungs have sung this song for too long. 203854
And instead of falling asleep on the phone at midnight, I spent restless night longing for your voice.
And instead of seeing the bright wisps of serenity, there was only ravenous fire.
And tonight was the first conversation we’ve had where we stayed up till eleven on the phone for a good year.
And it hurts so fucking bad because I know that I was your lullaby to sleep tonight and you don’t even care that I’ll be sleepless once again.
You’re using me again, and even after a year I’m still not strong enough to stop you.
Right now your eyes are closing and your soul is floating because I provided you with inner peace and soothing words.
I just want you to spend one sleepless night like me.
But I can’t because I still fucking care and I still fucking love you.
And after three years I can’t figure out whether you’re killing me on purpose or not.
You really are killing me. Every time I’m not good enough for you to talk to, a piece of my heart disappears.
Every time you pretend you don’t know me part of my soul cries out for you.
And…and…and…These lungs have sung this song for too long. 203854

Do you know I would be complete if I could have that night back?
The one where we held each other under the stars and tried to drive out our demons.
I just want that once more, fucking please.

I love you. I hate you. I need you. I don't.
You were everything. You were nothing.
Take me back. Leave me alone.
Love me. Hate me.
You are the the biggest scar on my heart and the one I never want to get rid of.
Just fucking break me, you're already 99% there.
Oh god, someone take the pain away.
But wait, I want that to be you.

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

These lungs have sung this song for too long. Empty Re: These lungs have sung this song for too long.

Post by Isis Fri 30 Jan 2009, 4:54 am

It hurts me to see so much pain and misery in you. And it hurts for me to realize that I felt like that for two years. I hate realizing what I was. I hate knowing that I still feel like that all the time because of someone.

I wish that I could take away all the pain you have. I wish I could make it better. Because you need it. Because you deserve it. Because I love you. -loves-
Isis
Isis
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 186

http://www.myspace.com/isis375

Back to top Go down

These lungs have sung this song for too long. Empty Re: These lungs have sung this song for too long.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Fri 30 Jan 2009, 5:11 am

Aw, Meg... -loves-

I know how you feel, a bit.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by tea-boy. Fri 30 Jan 2009, 5:21 am

Thanks guys. -loves-
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down