I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Faithful Summer Day. G

2 posters

Go down

(c) Faithful Summer Day. G Empty (c) Faithful Summer Day. G

Post by the takedown. Sat 31 Jan 2009, 5:42 pm

Happy Birthday Kad

She was walking down the street, like she owned the town, not afraid of anybody, her iPod blaring Anti-Flag. This girl was no ordinary girl, that's for sure. She was wearing her fedora. It was sort of her trademark, she was never caught without it. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a boy flew into her, knocking her onto her ass.

"What the fuck was that?!" she cried out in alarm, standing up, rubbing her ass.

"Oh my god, I'm so fucking sorry," the boy whimpered, "forgive me, please."

The girl looked him up and down, he was wearing brightly coloured sneakers, dark jeans and a band T-Shirt. Anti-Flag, she noticed. She squealed inside. "Watch out where you're going next time. That hurt!" She exclaimed, laughing.

"I'm so so sorry!" He kept apologising, not seeming to notice she didn't care, "are you ok?"

"I'm fine," she answered, "how about you?" The boy looked himself over.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm Jack, by the way. I figured since I'd been lying on top of you, you deserve to know," he joked.

"Hey Jack, my name is Kad," she replied, laughing with his joke, "I've never seen you around this part of town before."

"I only moved in last week, How long have you lived here for?" He questioned.

"All my life," she replied, "but every now and then I go to live with my mother in France."

"So you can speak french?" the boy enquired.

"Absolument," she replied, smartly. His mouth fell open.

"I love french!" he screamed, she laughed.

"Listen, I'm actually late for something, but here's my number," she scribbled on a piece of paper, pushing it into his hand, "mobile and home, text me!" she screamed while running off.

"I will!" he shouted back. "I will!"

---
Later that evening, Kad was sitting at home, sitting at the computer, writing a story. Her mobile went off in the other room, and her heart jumped. She ran into her bedroom, tripping over the clothes on the floor, and went flying, luckily she landed on her bed, grabbed her phone, and checked the message. It was from her father.

"Darling, I'll be home late. There's dinner in the fridge. xo."

She sighed, angrily, and threw her phone down again, which went off. She grabbed it again, and checked. It was from Jack!

"Sup mah dood. This is my number <3 Jack"

She read the message about ten times, feeling warm inside. She'd made a new friend. She went back to her computer, and continued writing her story. But this time she included a new character.

--

The next day, she remembered that she forgot to text Jack back. Cursing herself inside, she pulled her phone out of her pocket, and wrote a quick message, asking how he was, and did they want to meet up later today, as she was free. She sent the text, and went back to her computer, placing the phone down next to her. She started her iTunes up, and the first song was "When the Day Met The Night" by Panic at The Disco.

She was humming along, when her phone buzzed. Grabbing the phone, she eagerly checked the message. It answered her question, and was a yes to hanging out! She replied, explaining the best place for them to meet, and to be there in twenty minutes. She turned her computer off, and went to get ready.

Dressed in a nice, black shirt, jeans, and her fedora, she left her house, shouting a quick goodbye to her father, and starting walking. Her iPod was blaring again, this time it was The Killer Anna, by The Medic Droid. She decided to watch one of the videos on her iPod, and put on an episode of "Dastardly and Muttley In Their Flying Machines." She loved this show, and was wearing a Muttley shirt.

She finally reached her destination, and let out a sigh. She was ten minutes early, as always. So she sat down and watched the rest of the episode. Then she noticed someone looking over her shoulder. She jumped and squealed, until she realised it was Jack, she started laughing.

"Don't scare me like that, you big brute!" she said, hitting him on the arm. He laughed it off. Then, she noticed his shirt. It had Dastardly on it. She pointed out her shirt to him, and they both exclaimed their love for said television show.

They went to get milkshakes. They bot got chocolate, and Jack split his on his shirt.

"Drat, drat and double drat!" he cried out. Kad laughed, like Muttley.

They walked through a nice park, and sat down at a bench, and discussed music, they both ahd the same taste.

Over the next few weeks, the two became inseparable. They went everywhere together, did everything together. They spent hours on the phone. Half an hour and four seconds, fifty one minutes and thirty seconds, one hour, one minute, and fourty three seconds, and one hour, thirteen minutes and fifty seconds, to be precise.

They'd met in January, first phone call in April, stayed up late to talk in May, she gave him a signed anti-flag ticket in June, and wished him a happy birthday in August. He bought her christmas presents in December, and planned her a suprise birthday party in January.

For a present for her birthday, he wrote her a story. This story, to be precise.

He wanted to let her know how much she has changed him, for the better.

He needs her to survive, she is his oxygen. He nearly cries because he's never actually met her.

His one wish before he dies, is to lie on the grass with her, and hug.

Hug all the worries away.

When they're in the same place.

He can die happy.\

Last edited by the darkside on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked t.d.)
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 1907

http://www.iamrevolution.net

Back to top Go down

(c) Faithful Summer Day. G Empty Re: (c) Faithful Summer Day. G

Post by street spirit (fade out). Sat 31 Jan 2009, 5:59 pm

I don't think a story's ever made me cry before.

(c) Faithful Summer Day. G 203854 thank you so so so so much
street spirit (fade out).
street spirit (fade out).
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1671

http://offkeymelodies.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down