I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't wait until next Summer.

2 posters

Go down

I can't wait until next Summer. Empty I can't wait until next Summer.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 09 Oct 2008, 4:14 am

Why, you ask~?

Well, here's the story. It may get a bit confusing. You're smart kids, you'll get it. pedo y/y?

So, I have a friend, Patryk. We call him Pattycake. Well, I do. But that's not important. ANYWAY, I introduced him to the ooother site a long time ago. On this site, he met this girl, Krista, from New Jersey. They started dating.

And, a few months into it, I decided, why not, added her on MySpace.

And I discovered she was, like, my twin. D8 We like the same things. We were both in Girl Scouts (I quit LOL@CHUUU), loved My Chemical Romance as a favorite band, and liked Kingdom Hearts. And more stuff I'm too lazy to write.

Well, you may be asking, how the hell does this relate to next summer?

WELL.

Get ready for dis, yo.

Krista's most likely coming to stay with us next July! For, like, a whole week. Our plan is to go to SoyCon (an anime convention here... as I mentioned, we both like KH and cosplay.) for one of the days she's there, and then I'm going to show her 'round Chicago and we'll go on the ferris wheel together. :'D

This would be the third encounter with an online friend... the others weren't so amazing as this one. (: We just basically finalized the plans a week-ish ago, we were discussing how insane flight costs are.

BUT, OH, THE ECONOMY. The agony~

Anyway, yes. This is my semi-weekly-sort-of-rant.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

I can't wait until next Summer. Empty Re: I can't wait until next Summer.

Post by makoto kino. Thu 09 Oct 2008, 6:43 am

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!

lol@chu
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down