I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Summer [pg-m]

Go down

(c) Summer [pg-m] Empty (c) Summer [pg-m]

Post by paranoia Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:48 am

Title: Summer
Rating: PG-M; Mild swearing
Author: Paula :o
Summary/Exerpt: Panic at the Disco/insinuated Rydon
"Get off of me," Ryan laughed. Brendon grinned up at him, and clung tighter, where he remained for a few more seconds before sighing and pointing to his wrist again.

"Twenty." Brendon sighed louder and took his arms from around Ryan. The older boy smiled at him and turned his attention, once again, to the window. This greatly displeased Brendon. He therefore decided to steal Ryan's sunglasses.

first story post on IAR NOT COOL
sorry i'm such a shitty writer. it was like 8 in the morning. (c) Summer [pg-m] 211991

---

"Are we there yet?" Brendon moaned from the backseat of Spencer's green car.

"Brendon, how old are you?" Ryan sighed, looking at the younger boy wearily through his sunglasses.

"Twenty... is that how many more minutes? Ryan?" Excitement bubbled into Brendon's voice easily.

"Add ten," Jon intoned.

"Damn." Brendon turned his attention to the world passing by him through the window.

Trees... Trees... Trees...

"I'm bored," the dark-haired boy exclaimed loudly.

"So find something to do," Ryan replied. A mischievous grin lit Brendon's face as he leaned over and stared into Ryan's eyes.

"Found something."

"Go away." Ryan's skinny hand pushed Brendon back to his seat.

"Spencer! Ryan pushed me!"

"Stop acting like a little kid."

"Spencer!"

"Brendon, shut up."

"You shut up!"

"Will you both shut up?" Spencer half-joked. Brendon pouted and returned his attention to the window. Ryan smirked triumphantly and titled his head back, closing his eyes.

"Hey, Brendon, wanna play a game?" Jon asked from the passenger's seat in front of Brendon.

"Fuck yes!" he responded immediately, bouncing forward to grip the back of Jon's seat.

"'Kay. It's called 'who can stay quiet the longest.' First person to talk loses."

"What do I get if I win?"

"Master bedroom at the cottage."

"Yes!"

"Alright. Ready, set, go..." Brendon sighed and looked at his shoes. Bright pink. Yum. He picked pieces of lint from his tight, black skinny jeans that made his ass look extra bubbly. Also yum. He readjusted the seat belt stretched across his red hoodie and white t-shirt. The game was getting fucking boring.

He looked over at Ryan, who was staring out the window again and pouted. Ryan should be paying attention to Brendon. He loves him, and Brendon was trying to win them the master bedroom at Spencer's parent's cottage.

He poked Ryan and pointed at his wrist when he'd gotten the older boys attention.

"Twenty... three," he responded, turning back to the window. Brendon was dissatisfied and poked Ryan again.

"What?" Brendon made a heart with his hands and smiled cutely. Ryan smiled in return and resumed looking out the window. Still unsatisfied, Brendon unbuckled himself and slid into the seat beside Ryan, squishing them together.

"Brendon, what the hell?" Ryan sighed. Brendon buckled himself in and threw his arms around Ryan's thin shoulders, nuzzling his neck.

"Get off of me," Ryan laughed. Brendon grinned up at him, and clung tighter, where he remained for a few more seconds before sighing and pointing to his wrist again.

"Twenty." Brendon sighed louder and took his arms from around Ryan. The older boy smiled at him and turned his attention, once again, to the window. This greatly displeased Brendon. He therefore decided to steal Ryan's sunglasses.

Faking a yawn and stretch, Brendon landed an arm on Ryan's shoulder again.

"Oh, baby, you're a classic," Ryan commented dryly, his eyes never wandering from the window. Brendon smiled and quickly reached up to snatch the sunglasses from Ryan's face, proceeding to withdraw his arms and toss the sunglasses under Jon's seat.

"Brendon! What the fuck?" He shrugged and smiled sweetly, kissing Ryan's cheek. The older boy pushed him away and pointed to his sunglasses. Brendon shrugged again and pointed to his seat belt. Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes.

The younger pointed to his wrist again and smiled triumphantly when he was told "seventeen." He was effectively killing time. He was the timeinator. He spent the next twelve minutes in an elaborate day dream about being "The Timeinator."

"Five minutes," Spencer's voice broke through his day dream cheerily as they pulled onto a dirt road. More trees.

What the fuck is with all the trees?

Then the clear-as-sky lake came into view, water cascading and mixing into it from a bubbling waterfall.

"Wow," Jon breathed.

"I fucking win!" Brendon exclaimed, throwing his fists in the air. He promptly kissed Ryan's lips and did a victory dance best he could buckled down and squished into Ryan's side.

"This is going to be a long week," Jon sighed.

Last edited by prescription on Sat 21 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : checked-Sheep)
paranoia
paranoia
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down