I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Day. 2009.

3 posters

Go down

Valentine's Day. 2009. Empty Valentine's Day. 2009.

Post by P R I N C E S S Sat 14 Feb 2009, 3:28 pm

Okay so I just read Marlee's swoony journal about Mikey, and since it's usually Mikey who swoons all over the internet for her I thought it was cute that she did. Then ofcourse I likened this to my own relationship and decided that I wanted to make my own Valentine's Day journal. you have pleased him

__

So I woke up at like 8:30 this morning to a message 'Happy Valentine's Day Angel ily x'.

Why did I wake up to a message and not a kiss?

Because my girlfriend is in Wollongong for her Nona's wedding (why would you get married on V Day anyway? That's just less days when you can spoil the one you love?!) But yeah, she's aprox. idk 4 hours away *glum* So I rang her then and we talked for half an hour before she had to get up and look after her siblings.

Then I worked 12-3 at Virgin in Myer instead of Sanity (because they are owned by the same company and didn't have enough people) which wasn't so bad because I worked with Kyle and we just talked about music and listened to Gyroscope.

We haven't done presents or anything yet, because she's away but we will when she get's back on Tuesday. MINE IS SO OSM! But I can tell you about the really cute card she made me last year, (yeah this is our second Valentine's Day together- kinda proud how long we've been together, despite the bumpy road).

Anyway the card she made was kinda like a little book.
It had a like letter to me in the front and then on each page a picture of people like Bert & Gerard or The Veronica's together with a caption talking about how they were inlove. Then the last page had a picture of me and her, and it was like 'And this is us and we are in love'. It was so adorable.

Um, this is the front cover (this picture is actually us reflected on the side of a car- I still remember the day it was taken, I have gross blonde hair.)

Valentine's Day. 2009. Xgebdk

I just love her.
I don't know if you know (if anyone bothers to read this) but we broke up at the end of last year for about a month. We got back together on New Years Eve, at about 11:45pm you have pleased him Being apart fucking sucked, like you have absolutely no idea how much effort it took to get out of bed every one of those days, I cried every single day (usually more than once), I hardly talked to anyone, I barely laughed and couldn't make jokes. The moment she said she wanted to be with me again was the best feeling in the world (even better than when I bought a car or got Sailor Moon for Christmas). I love her with everything I have and I genuinely believe things are better now, we have barely fought, and never anything lasting longer than even a short hour. It's brilliant. Like a breath of fresh air in the relationship, I think we both realised we can't be without the other. I never though reasonable would be a word I would use to describe Shalisa, but it is now (usually :tehe) and it's freaking excellent. We are perfect.

And it's true.
I can't be without her.
I love you, my shallah, my angel, my rain.
My Valentine.
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day. 2009. Empty Re: Valentine's Day. 2009.

Post by belle of the boulevard. Sat 14 Feb 2009, 8:08 pm

okay you just made me feel even more single.
but i am so glad you two are happy <33
i love the both of you like crazy.
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

Post by makoto kino. Sun 15 Feb 2009, 6:17 am

love you too pollination (:
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by belle of the boulevard. Sun 15 Feb 2009, 9:45 pm

love you more shalazar.
which sounds like a pokemon. ;D
LIKE CHARIZARD.
shalazard.
you breathe fire you have pleased him
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down