I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today was...

Go down

Today was... Empty Today was...

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Mon 20 Apr 2009, 7:00 pm

surprisingly awesome HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN

I've been having really freaky dreams the last few nights like I had a dream that I shaved my cat's head and smashed it in with a rock naww, diddums. And another where I went to hell and the devil had all these little mutant babies in boxes and he ate them Today was... 968928
The two others just involved rotting people but FINALLY last night I had a good dream OMGOMGYAYAYAYAY
I dreamt that Mikey was going to a Fall Out Boy concert and he had an extra ticket so my Nannie and Poppy bought it for me Today was... 67428

Then after waking up and being happy that my dream wasn't scary my mumma told me she'd drive me to uni so I wouldn't be late!

Even more goodness.

I was late though... but for a good reason!
I had to buy coffee cause the Coffee Girl was working whatnow? O_O
If she works I have to buy coffee cause I want her to be my friend except I need to find out her name first cause she doesn't have a name tag and I'm too scared to talk to her.
She's really cute, I showed her to my friends and they agree... well only Annabel does but whatever talk to it.

THEN I went to my psych lecture and I've actually made some pretty good friends in it so I sat with them and afterwards we went out for more coffee OMGOMGYAYAYAYAY I was nice to like do things with uni people, I like not being lonely :D

But they had a class at 1 and my tute isn't until 2 so I had time to kill and our exam results for psych came so I went to check. I was pretty sure I failed it cause I thought the exam seemed really hard. I like cried over it Embarassed And my uni friends only got like 55% and 60% so I was REALLY worried but when I checked I ended up getting like 75% which is a distinction and the highest mark was only 82% so I was mega happy Today was... 42448

And finally when I was waiting for my bus my friends Emily, Cyn and Mikki were coming into the city from they're uni so I got to see Emily which was really awesome cause she's like amazing Today was... 67428 And Mikki caught the bus with me which was really good cause then I had someone to talk to on the bus :D
I use to hate Mikki and I was scared of her but last year I realised she's actually really nice to me so now I really like her.

Anyway, I thought first day back after the holidays would suck and it ended up great so I'm really happy at the moment HAPPY NOW?

Oh... and I really abuse smilies whatnow? O_O

Last edited by Kinky: oh girls. on Mon 20 Apr 2009, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was so happy I forgot how to spell :P)
Kinky: starstruck.
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down