I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Weekend To Myself - 9.25.2008

3 posters

Go down

A Weekend To Myself - 9.25.2008 Empty A Weekend To Myself - 9.25.2008

Post by Insurgentes Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:11 pm

This weekend, if everything goes according to plan, my father, his girlfriend and her kid are going to go down to Kentucky until Sunday evening. People who know how much I despise them (and even those don't.) can probably imagine how thrilled I am about this. Day in and day out, I have to do chores for them, clean up after them, the cat, fetch this, fetch that. And the only time I get talked to is when someone tells me to do something or scold me. Sure, I don't work, chores are fair game, but this is a tad on the extreme side. I can't wait for them to leave, I never can. I'm not permitted to go with them for whatever reason and even if I were invited, I'd refuse. I am barely a restrained ball of anticipation right now. They'll be leaving Saturday morning and sure, it's only for a little less than 36 hours, but that's 36 hours I don't have to deal with them.

I think I'll start off by doing all the necessary cleaning/turning appliances that they leave on all the time, off and get it all out of the way. Unlike them, I can keep a house clean for an entire weekend with little effort, whereas it's normally a pig-sty daily when they are here. This leaves my two days without them rather free. I think I'll take my time and relax about. Perhaps go spend time with my kitty over at mum's a little bit. I love free time to myself, I just never know what to do with myself once I've got it because I'm just not used to it. They never really go anywhere when he's off work, so they're always around.

This weekend should be enjoyable, I hope.

Insurgentes
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 415

http://serena-vox.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

A Weekend To Myself - 9.25.2008 Empty Re: A Weekend To Myself - 9.25.2008

Post by the takedown. Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:39 pm

Im glad Serena (=
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.