I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pissed at life...for the moment.

Go down

Pissed at life...for the moment. Empty Pissed at life...for the moment.

Post by bittersweet. Mon 27 Oct 2008, 3:35 am

Okay, so two weeks ago I told my youth leader that I might be interested in doing the drama at church, but I'd have to think about it.
The next week, she calls to tell me when she's scheduled me to record it.

I try to tell her that I don't think I'm going to do it, that I have a lot going on...but then my mom tells me that it's 'not polite' to back out once she's assigned the part and is counting on me. Regardless of whether I actually said I was going to do it.

So then I go to church at my scheduled recording time. And wait. And wait. And wait for an hour and a half. And guess who doesn't show up? My youth leader.

I'm already really annoyed at her, and that's the last straw. The next week (today), I show up for Sunday school. She tells me she's sorry and that we're going to record 'fifteen minutes after' today.

However, she doesn't say after what. There's a 'Halloween Extravaganza' at church, one that I didn't volunteer to help at. And what does she expect me to do? Stay after and work the booths.

I assume she's talking about fifteen minutes after church...I stay a half hour, get annoyed and leave. I get a call a half hour after the extravaganza and she's annoyed at me. She said she expected better of me and it would have made more sense to stay at church and help...but we're still going to record.

Well, I go and record. It took all of ten minutes, after she wouldn't shut up about me talking too fast and putting too much emotion in my words. (wth?) Then she made a comment about 'hopefully she knows how to save it'. O_O
WHAT. THE. HECK.

And the moment I leave, she tells me that by next week, I should have the second drama memorized. She gave me two scripts in the beginning, but then told me we were scrapping the second one.

So I'm suddenly supposed to know a fifteen-minute conversation?

On top of all of that, I've got a huge English report due tomorrow. I'm kinda sorta almost done, but it's definitely not my best work. I finished an art project I hate for a teacher that hates me, so that's all good.

Fuck.
This.

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down