I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment

2 posters

Go down

Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment Empty Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Sun 10 May 2009, 9:00 pm

So, lots of shiz has been happening lately children... pedo y/y?

Amanda is 18 now and is legal to do all the things she was doing before she turned 18 lol@chu
I wonder if it'll make it less exciting? I'll have to ask her lol@chu
Her birthday was 1st May, I was a loser and had my text ready by 11:55pm on the 30th so I could send it exactly at 12am Embarassed nawwww
I asked her how it felt to be 18 and apparently she was just really, really hungry so... I guess I'll have to have some Mi Goreng on hand just in case lol@chu

Soooo, Amanda had a wicked awesome party [/smug]
Pretty much cooler than all the other 18ths I've been to cause she had a band i r pleased.
Our friend Catherine is in a band and they're all like proper, they were in this music magazine and they're having their EP launch party in June so it's all very exciting Mmm hmm n_n
They're realllllly good so it was impressive lol@chu:
OH, and the theme was Black, Gold and Silver!!
I only wore black and silver though cause I hate gold and this boy Sam told me I looked like Emily Fitch of Skins season 3 so I was meggggggga happy cause that's why I dyed my hair red Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment 42448

Oh yeah, I dyed my hair red!!
Bad 'just woke up' photo
HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN
I love red and I love Emily Fitch so I'm very happy lol@chu

But then, sadly, I had and assignment, oral and exam all of the same day Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment 182145
I really hate orals cause I'm all shy and lame and I always think that people are going to actually listen to what I wrote and think I'm really, really stupid naww, diddums.
But I think I did okay.
I was happy with the exam and assignment though cause they were pretty easy.

AND THEN!!
It was my friend Aaron's 18th last friday! I guess he wanted people to think he was really cool and had crazy wild parties cause he told everyone they could invite who ever they wanted so it ended up being MASSIVE!
Thank gosh he has a huge backyard lol@chu
The party was really good cept Amanda had our alcohol and she wasn't coming til later cause she had to go out with her family. But, I found a hula hoop so it was all good OMGOMGYAYAYAYAY
I'm REALLY good a hula hooping, probably cause I have like massive hips, but yeah... I can hula hoop for ages and ages so that's always fun.
When Amanda came I ended up doing far too many shots cause she liked 'challenged' me... and I won, which really isn't a good thing LMFAOOO
Nothing bad happened until I decided to go walk up to the back of yard so I could stand on the rock. I'm not sure why I wanted to stand on the rock... but I did lol@chu When I got on the rock this random guy made me come down and then he made me sit with him cause apparently he was my 'best friend'. I kept telling him I didn't know him but he just kept passing me a bottle of vodka... and groping my ass and boob OMFG.
Obviously he didn't understand no cause he wouldn't let me up and I was all scared and really drunk. But Amanda saved me cause she saw him and then she punched him and yelled at him WHOOOO go Amanda OMGOMGYAYAYAYAY nawwww
I'm so so so fucking glad she came though cause he just wouldn't let me go.
Aaron kicked him out after that, thank gosh, cause apparently he didn't even know the guy... which is possibly why telling everyone to invite everyone was a very bad idea.

So... yeah. Oh, and some random asked me out tonight even though he knows I have a girlfriend, for fucks sake Amanda is IN his classes at uni. I was like WTF?!?!
Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment 362645
Stupid, stupid boy... I'm not sure what he was thinking.

That's EVERYTHING that has happened to me over the last two weeks... and the reason I wrote this is because I have an assignment due tomorrow and I don't wanna finish it LMFAOOO
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment Empty Re: Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment

Post by rolo Sun 10 May 2009, 9:06 pm

omg, what a creeper!
and yay procrastination. xD
rolo
rolo
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 931

http://rolomflurry.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment Empty Re: Things could be possibly TOO eventful at the moment

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Sun 10 May 2009, 9:08 pm

Definite creeper!!
COLON HORROR! lol@chu

Procrastination to the extreme... this assignment has been sitting at 695 words for like a week now lol@chu
Though it's only got to be 1000 cause the other half in a video project thankfully :D
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down