I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk-

3 posters

Go down

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk- Empty Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk-

Post by Isis Tue 17 Mar 2009, 8:45 pm

Figured I'd stop spamming Confessions today with such long, drawn out posts such as this may become. So, you're all saved from that. you have pleased him

I don't even know what the little superstitions for Saint Patrick's Day are. Aren't you supposed to have good luck if you wear green? Is that what it is?

Well, I'm fucking wearing green, and I haven't had an ounce of good luck all day, unless you count getting out of an hour of class. The reasoning kind of defeats the result, though. I really don't like going to doctor's offices. Anyways. Back to the beginning.

I'm standing with my friends in our little secluded area on campus this morning before school. It's this corner of the school with our bike rack that we sit on, with a few trees next to us. No one's near us. The closest people are maybe...fifty feet away? I don't know. I'm horrible at judging distances. Not that that fifty feet has stopped any of them from throwing things at us before.

All of a sudden, there's a sound in the tree above us and I'm hit in the head with a three inch long nail. From above, so it must have come from above. And nails don't just fall from trees. I suspect someone threw a nail at us. I can't really see how it could've fallen any other way. I was standing away from the building and there's no place for a nail to come from the school building anyway. It hit me about an inch into my hair from my forehead. Left a tiny puncture wound. Bled a little.

I brought the nail to the office and told them about it. They gave me peroxide, then later told me to walk to the Health Center for antibiotic ointment. I get there, watch Fat Albert for about a half hour waiting on them to take me in. First time there, so they have to write all this documentation and collect family histories and shit. Finally, I go in.

They take my blood pressure. Ask me why I'm there. Then they go on about allergies and medical histories. Get my height and weight. [I'm an inch taller than I thought I was. [/smug]] Get my BMI. [ugh] More paper work. More paper work. Apparently, my blood pressure was really high. And I weigh too much, and my BMI is high. [No shit.] So they have to take my blood pressure twice more. Then they have to check my blood sugar because I'm overweight and make sure I don't have diabetes. [My blood sugar was fine.] And now I have to go back Friday and probably next week for more blood pressure checks. And they're referring me to a dietition.

-headdesk- Like I really need another person reminding me how overweight I am or that I need to lose it. My doctor already told me, thank you. My mother tells me every fucking day. My grandmother told me the other day that if I don't watch it, I'll blow up like my cousin did. I'm exercising, goddamnit. And I'm starting weight watchers tomorrow, I believe. I'm fucking trying to eat healthy. And now I have to see a dietition.

All of this bullshit because a nail happened to fall on my head this morning. Tomorrow I get to miss school [not that I wasn't already because Seniors have nothing to do tomorrow] and go to MY doctor to make sure that I don't need a fucking tetenis shot [that they'll probably give me whether or not I really need it].

Yeah. I'm having the best luck today. you have pleased him Thanks Saint Patrick.
Isis
Isis
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 186

http://www.myspace.com/isis375

Back to top Go down

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk- Empty Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk-

Post by tea-boy. Wed 18 Mar 2009, 12:37 am

-loves- I hope you feel better sweetie. -loves-
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk- Empty Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day. -headdesk-

Post by Jack Skellington Wed 18 Mar 2009, 3:58 am

-loves-
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Wed 18 Mar 2009, 5:23 am

Thanks both of you. So much. -loves- -loves-
Isis
Isis
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 186

http://www.myspace.com/isis375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down