I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year 1.6.2009

2 posters

Go down

Happy New Year 1.6.2009 Empty Happy New Year 1.6.2009

Post by Insurgentes Wed 07 Jan 2009, 3:07 am

It's finally a new year. Finally, the hell known as 2008 is over. It's finally over.

Things aren't too much different. What is there to say? I'm still staying with my friend and that is going over okay, I suppose. There's one woman who comes 'round that I really, really do not like by any means at all. I tend to just ignore her for the most part. She is very irritating, grating and just annoying. One of those condescending, holier than thou types that you just wanna slap their head off their shoulders.

Health-wise, I don't seem to be doing so great. I found out the other day that I am overweight. I knew I was getting rather on the heavy side, but this has confirmed it and it really has me sad. I've gone on a diet (don't worry, it's a healthy one.) and I've already dropped two pounds. That gave me something to really be proud of myself for. That aside, I've had lots of headaches, congestion and the like. You'd think I'd feel better physically after moving away from such a nasty environment.

As you can see, such is not the case. The hurt doesn't stop when it's over, so I've learned the hard way.

I'm trying to make the best of things and I sincerely hope that this year will be a much better one.

Insurgentes
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 415

http://serena-vox.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year 1.6.2009 Empty Re: Happy New Year 1.6.2009

Post by gloria- Wed 07 Jan 2009, 3:22 am

-loves-
i hope so too, serena.
<3
gloria-