I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Frick. AKA Happy belated Birthday William Patrick Corgan Jnr.

Go down

Double Frick. AKA Happy belated Birthday William Patrick Corgan Jnr. Empty Double Frick. AKA Happy belated Birthday William Patrick Corgan Jnr.

Post by rock and/or roll Fri 20 Mar 2009, 7:31 pm

I always fail to remember his birthday. Maybe because it’s the same day as St. Patrick’s Day and I never remember when that is. But...to get to the whole point of this journal, I want to wish Billy Corgan a happy belated 42nd birthday. And maybe even reminisce a little...

So, I started listening to the Smashing Pumpkins in 2005 at the age of 14 or 15 (depending on the time of year...I’m leaning more towards 14 though) and I fell in love with the song Cherub Rock first. The guitar, the drumming, the bass work, the vocals were amazing. It was so intense and I loved it.

Siamese Dream will probably always be my favourite album. If you listen to Disarm, then Silverfuck you’ll see what I’m talking about; there’s such a range of sounds and emotions and different intensities, it’s amazing. Disarm = just amazing. My mum’s not a Pumpkins fan but she agrees that it’s a great song and said that the way he sang it was very touching. And Today...beautiful song, good video. I mean, James was in a dress...what’s not to love? LMFAOOO

To hear that they were broken up was a bit of a downer, but hey, they still had a stunning back catalogue of music to their name. But now that they’re back and kicking, I’m well...happy about it as you can expect. Plus, the comeback produced The Rose March and (Come On) Let’s Go!

Mr Corgan inspires me. He puts so much of himself into his work.
To Mr Corgan: thank you for making me cry, thank you for making me angry, thank you for making me happy all with your music and your words. Thank you.

And he may like look kinda like Voldemort, but he had the bald thing going on before the Harry Potter movies were filmed, thank you. talk to it.

I would make some kind of slide show, but idk how, so here’re some pictures instead.

Double Frick. AKA Happy belated Birthday William Patrick Corgan Jnr. 2ii8ooz
Aw look. It’s Billy and his “son.” lol@chu

Double Frick. AKA Happy belated Birthday William Patrick Corgan Jnr. S1urh5
Before the hair was no more, obvs. Ah, Bullet With Butterfly Wings. Epic, epic song.
And dear god, those cheekbones. -cumslut-

Double Frick. AKA Happy belated Birthday William Patrick Corgan Jnr. 2ls71qs
Naw, just a younging. lol@chu

Oh, and I’d like to end this journal by saying that I’m sick of hearing people hating on Courtney Love. Leave the woman alone.

That is all.

[Oh, and the title was blatantly nicked from Scrubs.]
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down