I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

song memories.

2 posters

Go down

song memories. Empty song memories.

Post by blue. Thu 09 Apr 2009, 5:08 am

so I saw this over on mibba a few days ago, and the idea really appealed to me. I thought I'd bring it over to IAR (:

basically, you put your music on shuffle, and for the first few songs that come up, you type out the memory associated with it.

I'll go first. duh.

About A Girl - TAI...
this reminds me of late summer. hot sun, long days, short nights. summer of confusion '08. trying to convince myself that what I was feeling was not about a certain girl, and that it wasn't even my heart. texts at five a.m., angsty messages. getting the girl of my dreams. and letting her go two weeks later.

It Had To Be You - Motion City Soundtrack
LOL MEETING JUSTIN PIERRE AT THE TACO PLACE. me and my best friend at the time had just gotten out of a PATD/MCS(other bands too) concert and we went to a taco shack next to the venue, and justin pierre was chowing down at a table nearby. we talked to him for a bit, and he bowed to us before he left XD he was wearing a harry potter shirt.

Without Love - Hairspray soundtrack
reminds me of my aunt getting freaked out at Tracy's singing framed picture, and making me fastforward the scene XD this is the same aunt who mixes hot sauce, ranch dressing, ketchup, and pepper to eat fries.

your turn?
blue.
blue.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

song memories. Empty Re: song memories.

Post by drackie. Thu 09 Apr 2009, 9:01 am

Blue and Yellow - The Used.
Remind's me of year 10, dating Ash... And finally discovering music as what I want to do.
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down