I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Can you save me in time. [NC-17]

Go down

(c) Can you save me in time. [NC-17] Empty (c) Can you save me in time. [NC-17]

Post by Lenne2007 Wed 19 May 2010, 12:01 am

Title: Can you save me in time
Rating: M
Author: Me
Genre: Original fiction
Summary/Exerpt: Jinx's life as a slave and a boy who changes her life.

I closed my forest green eyes tightly as Kresh my master of thirteen years pounded into me. I couldn't really feel pleasure from him anymore. He did the same thing every time and it got old rather quickly. Once he released the load into me, he pulled out. My eyes stayed closed and the bed shifted under his weight till it was only me left. I heard his footsteps and the rustle of his jeans and shirt as he pulled them on then the sound of his bare feet on the cold marble floor as he made his way out.

Once the door was closed behind him and the retreating footsteps disappeared I curled up into the fetal position and closed my eyes trying to block out everything and just focus on the sleep that I much rather needed.

I awoke to the sun shining brightly in the sky signaling only one thing, work. Sighing I threw off the blankets and slipped off the side of the one person bed grabbing my ugly tattered rags and retreated to the bathroom where I bathed and got ready for the morning ahead. I sighed pushing my raven black hair from my olive colored skin and onto my back where it hung to my mid back. I didn't cut it often but when I did I made sure to cut it extra short so that it wouldn't be too long.

Of course now that I had gotten used to the length I actually liked the way it was but I wouldn't actually tell Kresh that. He liked it when my hair was long. I shook my head pushing the thought from my head and headed down to the first floor. Of course for me living in a mansion I lived on the top floor or better known as the fourth so there were many stairs just to get to and from my room.

Once I made it to the living room on the first floor I sighed again and grabbed the broom to start off the long list of chores that were to fill my day with lots of pain, sneezing and hopefully no run In's with him.

About half way through my chores strong arms wrapped around my waist and a deep voice filled my ears "Oh come now. Working for me isn't’t' that bad. Many people would die to take your place." He chuckled a throaty deep laugh that I oh so used to love but now hated with a passion. "Oh wait I forgot. People already do." He sighed against my neck sending shivers of revolution down my spine. I oh so hated him the disgusting man and his torture habits.

Yes, I should probably introduce him. I call him Kresh but he's better known as Kresh the Blood Bather. Just as his name suggests he tortures and bathes in his slave’s blood and pain. About once a week he has to replace them with another just because he can't stop himself in time. I feel sorry for those who have to clean up the messes for him.

You’re probably wondering if that's the case then how in the world I survived the whole thirteen years without being killed or replaced. Well that's a good question. I somehow learned quickly from my mistakes and therefore kept myself from trouble.

I shivered again in disgust when his mouth closed around my neck to make yet another mark. Not like I didn't have enough to deal with already but he didn't seem to care. When I didn't do anything he sighed and pulled away from me leaving me to my work once again. With a sigh of relief I got back to work.

Last edited by Lenne2007 on Thu 29 Jul 2010, 9:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: gloria)

Lenne2007
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down