I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why should I waste my time?

Go down

Why should I waste my time? Empty Why should I waste my time?

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 23 Oct 2008, 7:00 am

Just a ramble by me. I'm probably going to regret posting this tomorrow, but I'm in the mood to rant. And you probably won't understand it.

-

There are unimportant things we all hang onto for one reason or another. And those reasons usually are important. Or maybe it's just unsolvable. Maybe you just want it because.

But, today, I was thinking; this certain someone has been intriguing me beyond belief. This person frustrates me and yet is what I wish would happen [almost] the most. This person, see; it's impossible. It's just impossible. It hit me today. There is absolutely no way that this will work out like you want it to.

That might just be because I have the worst luck in the state of Illinois. Whenever my good friends say something work out, I always tell them; it will. Like I said once to someone, "It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will happen." And... somehow, I still believe in that. Nothing's impossible.

...It's just hard to believe.

You don't want to get your hopes up.

I can't.

But then I think back to real life and wonder what's keeping me from getting closer to something that might work. Might. High hopes just aren't my thing. But it might. I don't think it will, I don't know, I'm stuck in the middle.

I'm not going to read over what I just wrote. I'm not going to go back over and sugarcoat it. I'm not going to change anything because I'm embarassed and paranoid of what you guys will think.

I'm just going to let this go and see how it works out.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down