I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Day. -sarcasm- 10.1.2008

2 posters

Go down

Fun Day. -sarcasm- 10.1.2008 Empty Fun Day. -sarcasm- 10.1.2008

Post by Insurgentes Thu 02 Oct 2008, 4:17 am

It all began last night. My dad decided since everyone was hungry, we'd just go to Wendy's since we still need to do some shopping. Something quick, something easy, something we could get late in the evening. One storm in a teacup later and the sandwich was gone. I got indigestion from it, unfortunately and the zantac I had taken did no good. Joy. My mood was soured from all the drama going on last night, so I just signed off relatively early and went to sleep. I woke up this morning feeling quite ill to the stomach. So I get up, try to take in cool air and hope it goes away. Eventually, I got hungry so I thought I'd send the cow to get me something with some money. Oops! She didn't come home soon enough before McD's stopped serving breakfast. And I got screwed out of my Iced Coffee too. So I think, maybe some tuna. She leaves again and I go to make tuna. Once all the spices were in, I realised, no mustard! Well fuck! I go for a can of Mountain Dew Revolution (fuck I sound like a pig right now.) and oops! None cold! By this point, I'm pissed off.

Just when I think nothing more can go wrong in the span of he two hours I'd been up, my dad's cat starts hacking. So I try to run him into the kitchen that way I haven't got a damn carpet to scrub later. Didn't make it far enough into the kitchen. He just let go all over the floor as I was scrambling through and I dropped him, then skidded nearly into the fucking cabinet on the other side of the kitchen, on my ass. My arms are absolutely sore now from the landing and my knees even hurt. I had to change my fresh clothes after that no thanks to the damn cat, who promptly took off running when I screamed what a fucking shit he was and I had to clean up a mess. I go next door to see what's going on and I'm told I need to go shopping with my brother. Great. Sore as all hell and now I gotta go shopping? I came back home and TRIED to eat some tuna and had some V8 in attempts to calm down my stomach. After a while, I decided to go check and see when they wanted me to get ready, but instead, I walk in to a whole bunch of bitching and a guy that I've had issues with in the past. Not good ones.

Everyone's just being rude to me today and you know what the sad part is? Aforementioned guy was the nicest person to me today. What the hell is wrong with this picture? Really? I'd go back to bed for a do-over but at the time now, I might as well go to bed for the night.

Insurgentes
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 415

http://serena-vox.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Fun Day. -sarcasm- 10.1.2008 Empty Re: Fun Day. -sarcasm- 10.1.2008

Post by gloria- Thu 02 Oct 2008, 6:14 am

-loves- ily serena. sorry you had a crappy day. :( hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down