I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar

2 posters

Go down

The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar Empty The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar

Post by street spirit (fade out). Mon 29 Dec 2008, 2:48 am

The Heroin Diaries is a memoir written by Nikki Sixx, and was released in 2007. The book contains his journal entries from Christmas 1986 through Christmas 1987, one of the years where he struggled the most with his drug addictions and alcohol binges, while living the party lifestyle with his band, Mötley Crüe. It's an empowering book, and Nikki takes you down a road that's unimaginable.
This is one of my favorite books for a number of reasons, one of them being he fought all those struggles and became sober, and the emotion I felt while reading it was intense. It's heavy, it's intense, but it's a really fucking good book, and I highly recommend it.
street spirit (fade out).
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1671

http://offkeymelodies.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar Empty Re: The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar

Post by trailingbehind Thu 08 Jan 2009, 7:27 pm

!

That sounds kinda amazing. If I see it I will definitely check it out.
trailingbehind
trailingbehind
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar Empty Re: The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rockstar

Post by street spirit (fade out). Thu 08 Jan 2009, 8:21 pm

It's really good, but expensive. :3
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1671

http://offkeymelodies.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down