I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it's the One-Year release of...

Go down

Well, it's the One-Year release of... Empty Well, it's the One-Year release of...

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 13 Aug 2009, 9:16 am

A Little Bit Longer.

Oh gosh, this album. So much to say, but I'm just going to ramble about it shortly, and talk about the tracks that most affected me.

I remember it came out today, August 12, and my mom wouldn't take me, so I had to wait until the next day. I was so mad, hahah. But when I finally got it, it was just... amazing.

I thought the beginning of BB Good was really awkward back then, but now, it's like the anthem of 'oh-fuck-we-are-at-a-jonas-brothers-concert' at the shows, haha. it gets rid of the surrealism, if you know what I mean. You recognize the guitar and you just... you know?

Shelf is that bittersweet love song, if you know what I mean. Even the guitar in the beginning is bittersweet.

Lovebug; oh my fucking goddd, lovebug. This was my MSN name for about half a eyar, hahaha. I think I should go back to it. I just loved this song, the beginning was rough but sweet. 'Hopeless, head over heels in the moment.' I loved it, and the music video is so artistically beautiful.

TONIGHT. Tonight is the song at the show that just makes everything worth it. It's so happy and amazing. Oh god you guys I'm like happy-tearing-up writing this, haha. I remember the first time I heard it in concert, I just wanted to squeal and act like a total friggen fangirl I was so happy, haha.

Can't Have You has a really beautiful chorus, even though the beginning is still to this day awkward for me, for some reason. 'I don't wanna fall asleep, cause I don't know if I'll get up; and I don't wanna cause a scene, but I'm dying without your love.'

Video Girl is so fun, so so fun. I can do the beginning perfectly. ;D

A Little Bit Longer is the most amazing track on the CD, being about Nick's struggle with his diabetes and dealing with it on tour. 'Got the news today, doctor said I had to stay a little bit longer and I'll be fine ... but you don't know what you got til it's gone.' He gives a unique speech every time at the concert, it makes everyone just sit there and... think. They listen to this boy, he is so intelligent. I want to just have a conversation with him. He's so smart. And strong.

I miss this album so much.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down